Saturday 6 May 2023

The Duel in France c.1830

                                      The Duel in France 

                                                   c.1830

                          

                           The Good and Sensitive Brother. 

 

 


               " I find myself insulted by your brother-in- law and will demand satisfaction"

"Your are right my friend, do not lose any time. Here, take these. I am lending you these pistols.   They are very good! It is true that he is the spouse of my sister but I hate him."

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            We are always interested in material related to duelling, especially those in Ireland.

                                               David Stroud ramrodantiques.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment